Our goal: measuring every film deposited or grown
Every film that is deposited or grown at Noel can be measured. Processing includes:
- A film map or a film measurement “screen shot” with average thickness, mean and maximum,
- Up to 121 point maps (on most films),
- And a Certificate of Conformance (with min/max measurements).
- Filmetrics Film Mappers: dielectric thickness, RI, & GOF
- Gaertner Scientific Ellipsometer: dielectric thickness, RI & GOF (GOF: Goodness of Fit, RI: Refractive Index)
- Profiler: Step Height of Film
- Alpha Step: Step Height of Film
- Sheet Resistivity Tool
- Resistivity & Wafer Thickness Tool: Non-Contact bulk resistivity measurement tool for rapid classification of silicon wafers.
- Metrology: SEM, Surfscan, Profiler, Alpha Step
- Optics: Film Measurement Systems